- Promote the Allied Health Professional Educators as one of the important components in the health delivery system in Malaysia;
- Increase the knowledge of Allied Health Professional Training & Education through sharing, interchanging, and dissemination of information and to bring together individuals and organizations interested in the various areas of Medical and Health Science;
- To promote the profession through the encouragement of interest within the group and participation and cooperation with governmental, industrial, educational, and other professional bodies;
- To collect and make accessible to all who engaged in Allied Health Education & Training, such information, and data that may assist them in the fulfillment of their duties;
- To contribute knowledge and expertise to needful organizations and industries where appropriate with the empowerment of information technology as tools in the work process;
- To promote the professional field of Allied Health Education & Training via providing professional education and training, plus forums for exchanging ideas and information amongst teacher, academia, and trainers and those they provide service for.
MAHSTA is gearing towards achieving and maintaining the highest standards of Allied Health Education and Training Professionals via overseeing and professionally certifying Certified Professional Allied Health Educators (CPAHE). MAHSTA also wishes to promote certification by awarding certification points through a variety of MAHSTA and associated programmers in pursuit of continually educating Allied Health Education & Training Professional.