Unless otherwise specified for a particular service, we shall refund you your payment if you decide to cancel your registration within two weeks after your registration has been confirmed and prior to the conference except for the transaction fees charged which are non-refundable. A refund is not allowed in the event of failure to attend the conference after a successful registration.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell, share, or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties. However, the customer must agree that the personal information we collect from our customers will be used and or shared within our members and to third parties for one of the following purposes:
- To inform and update you on the conference and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with relevant conference information;
- To process your registration and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
- To conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our website will be processed by eGHL (www.e-ghl.com).
The personal information we collect may include your:
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Delivery Address
- Billing Address
- Email Address
We employ certain security measures, such as encryption where appropriate. We also take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is treated securely.
Complaints about breaches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your inquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us.